Application for Medical Research Grants 2017
Applications are called for Medical Research Grants. The Foundation has a focus on illnesses of veterans and their families.
Grants in all areas of basic and applied medical research will be considered. Diseases affacting veterans and their families are similar to those of the general community. One grant will be awarded to an appropriate application for research into mental health.
This year grants are being awarded up to the amount of $20,000.
- Successful applicants must be prepared to present their findings at a Foundation’s annual symposium.
- Preference is given to high quality applicants in the early stages of their career. NHMRC grants will be given priority.
- Grant recipients in 2016 will not be given a grant in 2017.
- Grants from scientists based in Victorian institutions will be considered.
- Completed applications should be submitted by email to: email@example.com and a hardcopy by mail to: Weary Dunlop Foundation
Sir Edward Dunlop Medical Research Foundation
Melbourne Brain Centre
245 Burgundy Street
Heidelberg, Victoria 3084
The closing date for applications is Monday 30 January 2017.
Application forms are available by phoning (03) 9035 7030 or email to Deborah Gillespie at: firstname.lastname@example.org